[SAMYANG] Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen (Cheese) - 1ea [KOREAN SPICY NOODLE] 560g
- It is the cheese flavoured version of Samyang’s original Hot Chicken Falvor Ramen, one of the spiciest and hottest Korean noodles, which is also called ‘Korean fire noodles’.
- The Cheese Hot Chicken Ramen from this brand is available in a 130g packet and it features the flavour of Italian cheese.
How to make it?
1. Boil 600 ml of water.
2. Cook noodles for 5 minutes.
3. Pour out water until there is about 8 spoons remaining (can be more or less).
4. Add the spicy sauce then stir-fry for 30 seconds.
5. Add cheese powder and mix well before eating.